UNIV 1301 SYLLABUS (FALL 2022)
CLICK ON A LINK TO NAVIGATE THROUGH THIS SITE
- Basic information about the course (Dr. Saldivar's contact information, etc.)
- About Dr. Saldivar
- Where and when does the class meet?
- COVID-19 information (from UTRGV)
- What is the purpose of this course?
- How to succeed in UNIV 1301?
- What textbook is required for this course?
- What work has to be completed in UNIV 1301?
- How are final semester grades determined?
- When are assignments due?
- What are the student learning objectives for UNIV 1301?
- What is expected of me in terms of participation in this course?
- What is the attendance policy for UNIV 1301?
- What is expected of me in terms of my personal conduct in this course?
- UTRGV policies (apply to all courses)
- An important final note from Dr. Saldivar